Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Me

It is late for me. I am usually crashed out by 11:30 p.m. I have so much to say. So many little ideas that I need to get down. I want to write again and the only way to do that is to get writing. Whether anyone is reading it or not. Of course I have my moleskin and my numerous journals. My Dictaphone for the "urgent message to self!" but I need to spill my inner most feelings to get across the feelings I am in so much desire of getting out there.
I am inspired by my new latest favourite novelist/blogger Julie Powell. She has recently proved that all you have to do is keep on writing. People will read it.
I am in the midst of a great change in my life. It has been a very slow going road. A road I embarked several years ago. I chose to go it alone for me and my daughter because I knew I needed some time figure out my path- where I am headed and what I need to do for it to work for us........I have climbed several mountains since then and I am grateful that I am here. I am so proud of the accomplishments of late and that my truest strongest hero is sweet Emily. She is my rock and I love her so much. But, she tires me out and by the time I sit down to write this my creativity has lapsed and I no longer have the stamina to tell a story. At least for tonight.
I will blog again soon and update my latest meal ideas. I am about to embark on Dr. Joshi's 21 day Holistic Detox. I will begin my cleanse Thursday which will mark 21 days of No smoking!
Time sure does fly. I am concentrating on my health more so than ever as of late, and really enjoying the fresh air!
Peace and Good night.
Take

No comments:

Post a Comment